Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Sidereal feat. Finding Novyon & D. Glove "All I Need Is Sunshine" [MP3 Download]


Yesterday, a track was passed to me by a rapper friend of mine by 17 year old Minnesota producer DJ SIDEREAL.  "All I Need Is Sunshine" is a mellow, dope hip hop track that could easily be mistaken for a Rhymesayers release.  Featured rappers Finding Novyon and D.Glove are noticeably influenced by Rhymesayers legends such as Slug (Atmosphere), dropping lines such as "you can catch Slugs if you're acting like my enemy/In my Atmosphere, dog this rap severe".  As a newcomer, Sidereal has a good feel for his production style, using a sample from Timber Timbre's "Black Water" to provide vocals & highlight the need for summer heat after three ice cold seasons in Minnesota.  I am certainly interested to hear more from Sidereal.  Check out "All I Need Is Sunshine" below, and stay posted for his upcoming project S.I.D.E which will feature One Be Lo, XP, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment