Thursday, December 27, 2012

Gowhere Hip Hop Presents: Dope Christmas Show In Chicago 12.28 [MP3 Stream]


Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all have been enjoying time with family and friends, but perhaps most of all - time away from work.  I definitely took a few days off, myself, but it's back to the grind and I couldn't be more excited about it.  The folks at Gowhere Hip Hop as well as Hollywood shaker Michael Silverstein bring us the holiday show to end all holiday shows.  Since we discovered that the Mayans were full of shit, we can finally look forward to many great things the future may hold for us.  This is a awesome start.  The lineup is packed with many of Chicago's most talented up and comers as well as accomplished young stars, from Mint Lab Astronauts, to Rich Jones (of Second City Citizens) to Boy Illinois.  Headlining is E-Train, the Chicago native now making waves in Los Angeles, and the night is hosted by Young General. This is most definitely the place to be in Chicago tomorrow night.  Perfromances start at 8pm so get there early.  I hear the first 50 people to show up will get a free shot of holiday cheer.  I will be doing a set as well, and the party keeps going from 11pm when DJ Demchuck takes to the tables.  Check out some music from some of the performers below, so you all can sing along on Friday night!  Be sure to RSVP here and I will see you there!!!

Mint Lab Astronauts - Pinnacle


Rich Jones - Charlie Runkle

Boy Illinois - Escape Route

E-Train - Wreck The Discotech

Keith Masters - Desoto

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app spotify login thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you ��

    ReplyDelete