Friday, October 19, 2012

Rogue Vogue "Tempogeist - Hold On (Rogue Vogue Remix) [MP3 Stream]

Here's some newness from my homie, Rogue Vogue.  Chicago producer, Jonathan Marks is well known from his work as the drummer for the indie band Hey Champ, and has now embarked on his own journey of creating "sophisticated Disco/House" music.  Hold On (Rogue Vogue Remix) takes me right back to the early 90's and begging my mom to let me go to parties and being denied vehemently.  This track is meant to get you on the floor of a dark nightclub and sweaty with a drink in your hand.  It's got this funky sax that makes its presence felt throughout - I keep imagining that Sergio himself is gyrating along with the beat as he belts out the notes.  A haunting image, I know...i'm still trying to shake it myself.  But I digress.  Check out Tempogeist - Hold On (Rogue Vogue Remix) newly released on Shiny Disco Club and cop the release on Beatport today.


No comments:

Post a Comment