Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wu-Tang Clan x Kool G Rap "Rivers Of Blood" [MP3 Stream]

This is my maiden post.  I've been meaning to start my own blog for some time now.  I've either been too busy or too lazy in the past and I'm still too busy and maybe even lazier...but I digress.  I blogged/written for other sites in the past and I frequent many sites within the music realm.  I am a musician and I am a fan.  I have a big problem with how much of the blog community operates and I've stated many a time how something should be done about it.  Time to put up or shut up.  This blog is about putting odd thoughts and ideas of mine out there for the world to laugh with.  This blog is about sharing quality material that I come across with the world to benefit from.  Fuck elitism.  Fuck favoritism.  Fuck feeding the machine.  This is my offering.

themanwiththeironfists
Here is the new joint "Rivers Of Blood" by The Wu-Tang Clan and Kool G Rap off of the soundtrack, The Man With The Iron Fists.  Ghost and Rae represent the Wu, with some help from Golden Arms himself, U-God on the hook.  Ghostface comes strong, with his usual esoteric, barbaric, liquor laced rhetoric and Kool G Rap is just a lyrical assault rifle on beats.  One word that always comes to mind when listening to G Rap is consistent.  Great to hear G Rap still going in as hard as ever.  These two legendary forces come together over a mean guitar riff broken up by a chorus of off-key horns to create an energy driven track that will bruise eardrums.  Can't wait to grab the entire soundtrack...movie should be pretty dope too.


No comments:

Post a Comment