Thursday, November 29, 2012

Keith Masters "Game Day: Part II" on iTunes & Thursday Night Football [MP3 Stream]


I'm not gonna lie, November hasn't been too bad of a month for me.  As mentioned in a post earlier this week, I had one of my tracks placed in an NBC prime time comedy show The New Normal, which I was really pleased with.  After already being licensed to ESPN, last week my newest single, Game Day: Part II, was used on the college football program, SEC Gridiron Live, airing on Fox Sports South.  Tonight, it will be used on the NFL Network broadcast, Thursday Night Football, featuring the New Orleans Saints vs the Atlanta Falcons.  This promises to be a great game against two bitter rivals as the resurgent Saints square off against the best record holding Falcons.  The song, produced by Curtis Marolt, is not only about the NFL football game, but about striving to be the absolute best and being dominant at what you do.  I've always had the mindset comparable to a Super Bowl MVP or NBA Champion and it was a lot of fun having it translate on this track.  Those who know me best, know I am a avid sports fan, and that sports always been apart of the music I make.  A few years back, I wrote the team song for the Phoenix Mercury of the WNBA and that was a real thrill for me.  Game Day: Part II's involvement in the professional sports arena is nothing short of one of my most cherished accomplishments.  It was released on iTunes yesterday, and you can purchase the single here.


No comments:

Post a Comment